- ARTICLE – “Les plus grandes explosions du cosmos”, avec R. Mochkovitch, J. Guilet, R. Raynaud LaRecherche, Printemps. I have written the section related to kilonova properties.
- PORTRAIT – “Sarah Antier, la femme qui écoute l’Univers“, Par Chloé Durand-Parenti, Décembre 2020 – It was an honor to be interviewed by Chloé Durand, that describes well my CV and my passion to Astronomy.
- RADIO – “Astronomie multi-messager, croisez les sources“, avec M. Bizouard, La méthode scientifique, France, Culture, With M. Bizouard, describing the needs of matching the messengers for understanding the violent Universe
- PODCAST – “La passion de l’Astronomie“, Interview de Charles Brillet, Juin 2020. Discussion about my passion of astronomy
- PODCAST – “Talents Scientifiques. Univers notre macro-onde“, Serious Audio, Mai 2020. It is related to gravitational waves, and EM counterpart
- ARTICLE – “La Voûte Céleste, notre patrimoine en danger ?“, Les Echos, 4 December 2019.
- INTERVIEW – “Ondes gravitationnelles : la traque s’organise”, Les Echos, 29 October 2019 – I have been interviewed about the GRANDMA network I have initiated one year and half ago in the context of Gravitational waves electromagnetic counterpart.
- INTERVIEW – Sur l’astronomie gravitationnelle, Sciences et Avenir 872 : l’Univers violent, October 2019 – I have been interviewed for the alert system deployed by the LIGO/Virgo in case of gravitational waves detected. In this folder, the GRANDMA network is also presented as an example of following-up GW alerts to find the optical counterpart.
- ARTICLE – « Mobilisation planétaire », laRecherche : La Nouvelle Astrophysique, September 2019 – I have written an article about the need of global coordination between telescopes and space instruments to find the electromagnetic counterpart of gravitational waves.
- NOMINATION – « Les 30 de moins de 30 ans qui vont changer la France », Vanity Fair, September 2019 – I have been selected by Vanity Fair for my early career success for my excellence in research, as a scientist leader of an international collaboration.
- PODCAST – Ciel et Espace, Interview, 28 May 2019 – I have been interviewed for Gravitational waves data analysis (how to detect gravitational waves ?), the O3 follow-up campaign of LIGO-Virgo and the open science program kilonova-catcher.
- PRESS MEDIA – New Updates from the LIGO-Virgo collaboration, 2nd, May, 2019 – With Giovanni Prodi, I represented the Virgo collaboration and answered to word wide journalist questions about our recent gravitational wave alerts.
- RADIO – France Inter, « Le club de la tête au carré », 5 April 2019 – I have been interviewed in the context the start of the third observational campaign organized by LIGO-Virgo and the open science project of GRANDMA “kilonova-catcher”.
- ARTICLE – Les détecteurs d’ondes gravitationnelles unissent leurs forces pour une nouvelle année de chasse au signal, Actualités IN2P3, 1 April 2019 – I have been interviewed for the low-latency infrastructure developped by LIGO-Virgo collaboration to send alerts in case of gravitational wave detections.
- INTERVIEW – TV 78, Journal, October 2018 – I have been interviewed about my research field “multi-messenger astronomy” and the L’Oréal-Unesco Prize for Women in Science 2018.
- INTERVIEW – “La recherche scientifique reste encore une affaire d’homme” – Figaro, November 2018 – I have been interviewed in the context of the l’Oréal-Unesco Prize for Women in Science 2018
- INTERVIEW – “Des Yvelinoises récompensées pour leurs recherches“, Yvelines Info, Oct 2018 – I have been interviewed to present my research in the context of the l’Oréal-Unesco Prize for Women in Science 2018
- ARTICLE – “Audrey Francisco-Bosson et Sarah Antier lauréates de la bourse L’Oréal-UNESCO 2018 “Pour les Femmes et la Science“, Actualités IN2P3, 10 October 2018 – For the l’Oréal-Unesco Prize for Women in Science 2018
- ARTICLE – “Bourses L’Oréal-Unesco : félicitation aux lauréates de l’Université Paris-Sud, Actualités Université Paris-Sud“, 9 October 2018 – For the l’Oréal-Unesco Prize for Women in Science 2018
- INTERVIEW – “Considering going abroad for work? Recent research can help you weigh the pros and cons“, Science Career, 30 Nov 2018 – In this interview, I have expressed my thoughts about working abroad at early research career.
- INTERVIEW – “Celebrating women in science“, Science Career, 11 Fev 2018 – In this interview, I have shared my experience as being a women in Astrophysicist field.
- RADIO – France Inter, « Le club de la tête au carré », 24 November 2017 – I have been interviewed for my LIGO-Virgo experience during the GW170817 discovery.
- ARTICLE – “A l’écoute des murmures de l’Univers“, TheConversatoin.fr, November 2018 – I have written an article about GW170817 discovery taken the point of view of the Virgo experience.
- PRESS CONFERENCE – “GW170817 Multi-messenger campaign“, GW170817 China Press release, Tsinghua University, October 2017
- ARTICLE – “Le projet satellitaire SVOM au cœur de la coop. franco-chinoise”, CNRS en Chine, Numéro 25 – I have written an article about the french-chinese project SVOM.